Accepting cryptocurrencies has turned out to be a smart move for online casinos. It gave rise to crypto casinos, which are perhaps the only good thing to have come out of 2020. If we look back at the past year, the demand for crypto casinos has grown phenomenally. Bitcoin casinos have now become more popular than traditional physical casinos. Millions of gamblers and professional casino players from around the world are now hooked on crypto casinos.
That’s just the beginning of the digital transformation of the gambling industry. In the past few months, popular crypto casinos such as 7bit Casino, CloudBet, and BitStarz, among others, have made over $150 million in profits. Despite having no physical existence, these virtual gambling platforms are making big noise in the market. Let’s find out why.
Why You Need Crypto Casinos
Cryptocurrencies have unlocked new possibilities in the gambling sector. They support micropayments, which are more convenient for players. Crypto casinos are easy to onboard, allowing new members to get the hang of things with some simple steps. Provably Fair gambling is ensuring that no fraud occurs at crypto gambling platforms. These achievements indicate that blockchain has become more acceptable among casino operators and users. Transactional data about the casino games get on-chain mobility and security. Every event in the crypto casino gets completed by offering extra spins or chances to the players. This helps them continue their game despite the losing streak. More importantly, the outcome is not manipulated by the operators, the players, or any third-party factors. Apart from this, learn more about earning extra bitcoins and bonuses with bitcoin gambling in detail to apply it in your work.
In addition to these reasons, people need crypto casinos as an alternative to traditional betting platforms. Online betting sites are now being integrated with crypto casinos. Decentralized applications (dApps) are being developed to target the sportsbook betting demands. These dApps have several stimulating games that keep things more engaging, compared to land-based casinos. Get more information on crypto sports betting and know everything in detail!
Crypto Casino Games – Fun, Appealing, and Profitable
The gaming variations offered by crypto casinos are, perhaps, the most fun aspects for players. From blackjack to poker, a crypto casino has dozens of variations in these standard casino games. These games become more interesting due to the graphic elements and UI features. Some of the most appealing variety of crypto casino games include
- Wolf Gold
- Piggy Bank Scratch
- Halloween Jackpot
- John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure
- Lucky Dragon
- Elvis Frog in Vegas
- Royal Lotus
- Tomb of Akhenaten
- Hyper Strike
- King of Jumping Scratch
- Aztec Gold Megaways
- Dead or Alive 2
- Frost Queen Jackpots
- White Rabbit
- Unicorn Reels
Crypto casino games are not just fun and appealing. They have a high profitability rate as well. A player gets more than a 90% chance of winning a jackpot at these games. Slots variety at crypto casinos is full of action. They not only give free spins to the players but also reward them with free Bitcoins for active engagement. Limited sporting events available on crypto casinos provide great odds. The players can bid with high bets and get good returns on their sportsbooks earnings. However, know about various bitcoin gambling sites, to explore them and earn more rewards.
How Crypto Casinos Solve Online Gambling Challenges
Crypto casinos are also great at problem-solving. They have fixed several issues troubling the online gambling industry. Here are the main areas where crypto casinos have fixed gambling challenges:
- Decentralization: Crypto casinos are not governed by any entity. Like the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies, there is no power responsible for greenlighting, verifying, or restricting the winnings, the losses, and the transactions being processed on crypto casinos.
- Auditability: All transactions made on the casino blockchain are open to the public for scrutiny and inspection. It creates transparency between the players and the crypto casino operators. The loyalty of the players with the casino increases thereafter.
- Immutability: Every crypto transaction gets verified by the integrated decentralized exchange. A consensus vote is generated, and the transactional data is stored on the blockchain. This data can neither be modified nor deleted. It is impossible to alter the digital money made by players from crypto casino games.
- Anonymity: User information of the players is not disclosed to other players or third-party sites. The confidentiality of crypto casino players is higher than any other digital entity.
Besides these, most crypto casinos are partnered with crypto-friendly banking organizations. They also offer investment protection for players, a service not available at any land-based casino.
To sum it up, crypto casinos are more powerful than online casinos and traditional casinos combined. Their popularity is driven by their lucrative offerings and exciting gaming variations. Crypto casino games are attracting millions of users, increasing the uptake for gambling around the world.